Sunday, August 8, 2010

A few notes from my recent trip to see Fr. John Corapi

“Let me just take the gloves off, I’m too old and too tired and I don’t care anymore about
playing silly games. We’re witnessing before our very eyes, the
destruction of Western civilization — by our own hand.” 



The moral unraveling of a nation precedes the ultimate unraveling of a nation.

Return to the fundamentals one person at a time.

You neglect the fundamentals to your own peril.


We are at war and our battle is not with flesh and bone.

God by definition is pure simplicity.

God is. God is the word. God gave us the word. God has nothing left to say!


I am a blunt instrument and an equal opportunity offender!


You reach down to your brothers and sisters, but don't stay down there, pick them up.

God is a God of order, not chaos.

If you ran your household, like the government runs theirs, you'd be bankrupt in no time...why? 'Cause you're dumb!

Love is not warm-fuzzy, it's sacrifice!


If you've made it to purgatory, you've made it.


In plain English...GROW UP!


I can't be seen with a woman, I can't be seen with a man, I can't be seen with a child. So, where does that leave me? Right where the devil wants me...Alone!


You can absolutely kill someone with your tongue.


What merit is it to love only those that are loveable?


Abortion is genocide...in plain English!


The #1 form of penance = Acceptance


OFFER IT UP!


What are you willing to do to save a soul?


You love to the degree that you are willing to sacrifice.


If you live in a self-centered way, soon you won't be living at all.


No saint was canonized for what he knew. It doesn't matter what you know, it matters what you do!


God does have unconditional love for us, but He doesn't love the sin that's eating us alive.


Sometimes there are people that need offending! You are not exercising charity by telling someone what they wanna hear! As an equal opportunity offender, I will do a public service and offend someone up one side and down the other! 


You cannot be Pro-Choice and Catholic...Sorry! That's a no-brainer!


What do you think it is in the mother's womb if it is not a human? 
...And it is NOT a potential human being, it is a human being with potential!


The guilty thing is silence, we sift in our complacency. 


Mary conceived Jesus in her heart before she conceived him in her womb.


Immaculate heart of Mary, I place my trust in you!







No comments: