I journey into the Unknown...with FAITH as my compass....

“As Jesus passed by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting out their nets into the sea; they were fishermen. Jesus said to them, 'Come follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' Then they left their nets and followed him.” Just as Jesus' disciples dropped their nets, their livelihood, and their dreams to follow Him, I too have answered Christ's call and now I follow Him with an open heart and unyielding faith...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

SCHOLA CANTORUM Recordings!


Here are a few recordings of the St. Joseph Abbey & Seminary College "Schola Cantorum" (Seminarian Choir), which I am a blessed to be a part of (I sing 1st Tenor)! Feel free to download and ENJOY!
Spring Semester 2009:
http://www.iterseminarii.com/music/Spring_2009/When%20Jesus%20Wept%20the%20Falling%

http://www.iterseminarii.com/music/Spring_2009/Have%20Mercy%20Upon%20Me%20-%20William%20Byrd.mp3

http://www.iterseminarii.com/music/Spring_2009/Nunc%20dimitis.mp3


Fall Semester 2008:
http://www.iterseminarii.com/music/Fall_2008/Long%20is%20our%20winter.mp3mp3

http://www.iterseminarii.com/music/John_Lateran_2008/How%20lovely%20is%20your%20dwelling%20place.mp3

http://www.iterseminarii.com/music/Fall_2008/Wake%20Awake%20for%20Night%20is%20Coming.mp3

http://www.iterseminarii.com/music/Fall_2008/Hodie%20egressa%20est%20virga%20de%20radice%20Jesse.mp3

God Bless!
Posted by Jared at 12:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Spiritual Warfare...Are you winning?

Spiritual Warfare...Are you winning?
St. Michael defeating the Evil One!

My Links

  • Aggie Catholic Blog
  • Archbishop Timothy Dolan's Blog
  • Cardinal Sean O'Malley's Blog
  • Catholics Come Home
  • College Seminary Portfolio
  • Cousin Amanda's Blog
  • Fr. Basil Burns's YouTube Site
  • Fr. Raniero Cantalamessa's Site
  • Fr. Stan Fortuna's Blog
  • Fr. Z
  • Hard as Nails Ministry
  • Henry's Blog
  • Jack's Blog
  • Joe's Blog
  • Mid-American Capuchin Franciscans
  • My YouTube Page
  • One Billion Stories (Catholic Faith)
  • Patrick Broussard's Blog from Rome
  • St. Ben's
  • Whispers in the Loggia

About Me

My photo
Jared
I am a proud Austinite from the Great State of TEXAS! I am well into my second semester at St. Joseph Seminary College and having the time of my life! Pray for me and know that I will continue to pray for you!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2009 (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • SCHOLA CANTORUM Recordings!
      • More videos from Italy!
      • The start of another semester at St. Joseph's...
      • Italy Experience! My life will never be the same...
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by enot-poloskun. Powered by Blogger.