Art History (Mrs. Rich - Crazy, eccentric, funny lady who drives in from New Orleans)
New Testament (Bro. Jude Israel O.S.B.- Benedictine Monk from the Abbey/Monastery)
World Religions (Fr. Matthew Clark O.S.B. - Benedictine Monk from the Abbey/Monastery)
Ancient Philosophy (Fr. Tom Gwozdz S.D.B. - Salesian Priest that lives here at the Seminary)
Introduction to Counseling (Dr. John Hebert - Psychologist/Counselor in the Covington area)
Formation 202 (Mr. Danny Burns - Brother (birth) of one of the Benedictine Monks)
Personal Health and Wellness (Dr. Keri Diez - Director of health department for some nearby college)
Schola Cantorum -Tenor I (Dr. Harry McMurray - Crazy, old, halarious ex Jesuit whose entire world is music)
I will try to do a MUCH better job at updating this blog from now on! Please keep me in prayers and know that I always remember YOU in mine daily! GOD BLESS!
........................................................................Cookie out..........................
During the week of finals, last semester, we experienced what we considered a Christmas miracle! One morning we woke up to SNOW falling! We of course all woke up at the crack of dawn, once the discovery had been made and fellow seminarians took it upon themselves to run down the halls waking everyone up! It was truly an AMAZING day and brought myself and my brother seminarians all closer to God and to one another! I caught the bells ringing for the Monk's morning prayer (Vigils) as the snow just kept falling! What beautiful sights and sounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment